VIP Swamp Tours
by Cajun Encounters
We offer an even more intimate and personalized New Orleans Swamp tour on small, 10-12 passenger flat-bottomed boats. Our small boats give us deeper access into the beautiful Honey Island Swamp and creates an experience to last a lifetime. This is without a doubt the ultimate swamp experience!
- Specially designed to navigate the narrowest waterways to get you that much closer to wildlife.
- Upgrade to a private swamp tour! By booking a private tour, you’ll have the entire Small Boat to yourself, giving you more room to move around, change seats, and to capture that perfect photo. The Small Boat option is perfect for family excursions, Bachelor and Bachelorette parties, smaller groups, etc.
- Our Small Boat is uncovered, creating a more optimal experience for professional wildlife viewing, perfect for film crews & photographers.
- A smaller swamp tour group creates a small group to Captain ratio, allotting for more time to ask questions and see the wildlife firsthand.
- The VIP Swamp Tour is approximately 2 hours long.
- Dress for the weather! We recommend cool, comfortable clothing. Be sure to pack a bottle of water and your sunscreen.
- Rate is the same for both self transport or pick up options.
- We provide a cooler with ice. NO GLASS containers of any kind are allowed. You cannot bring alcohol on public tours or public transport buses.
- Children under 13 are not allowed on the Small Boat unless it is booked as a private tour.
- For information on tour start times and pick-up times, visit our main swamp tour page.
- We offer pick-up services at many French Quarter hotels, or meet us at our convenient French Quarter location, 941 Decatur Street. Guests choose the pick-up location when booking.
- Cajun Encounters also offers City and Plantation tours as well as New Orleans combo tours that combine any 2 or more tours. This saves you $8 per adult ticket!